Terms and Conditions
The premises are made available for recreational holiday purposes only for the period booked and paid for.
Strict “NO PARTY” policy applies
- The maximum number of guests permitted into the premises is the total capacity of the rooms which have been booked and paid for. Guests above those that are booked seen at the home will be charged at $100 per guest per day.
- A responsible person over the age of 25 must be nominated at the time of booking and must remain at the premises for the duration of the stay. At the sole discretion of the owner or agent if this nominated person, or a suitable replacement nominated person does not remain at the premises for the duration of the stay the owner or agent may terminate this agreement and retain the full booking fee.
- The owners or agent may involve a third party i.e. police, at any time where upon reasonable grounds they believe the “NO PARTY” policy has been breached,
The premise is available for check-in from 2pm and check out time is 10.00am.
- Agreement: Bookings will not be confirmed until these “Terms & Conditions” are read, each page signed and returned, with a copy of your drivers’ licence (front and back) and the payment of the deposit has been received.
- Payments: The first payment of $1000 is due at the time the Agreement is made, $500 is put towards your accommodation balance and $500 is kept as a damage bond, refunded after check-out if the property is left tidy, undamaged and the rules are respected. The balance of the booking cost is due 30 days prior to the date of arrival or 3 months in advance for larger bookings and those in high season.
A cancellation fee of 20% of the booking fee will apply to all cancelled bookings. Any cancellations within 30 days of arrival will result in the forfeit of 50% of the total booking amount, cancellations within 30 days will forfeit 100% of the accommodation amount. Number of guests not able to be reduced. We strongly recommend you purchase holiday insurance to cover cancellations due to insurable risks such as sickness etc. Rescheduling of dates at owners discretion.
Bed and bathroom linen are provided in the premises. Guests are required to supply their own beach towels and mattress protection for any bed-wetters. Soiling which occurs from bed wetting will result in the lessee being charged the replacement costs.
Two (2) general bins are provided under the stairs by the Garage, Collection of rubbish is Friday mornings and the lessee will be required to take bins to the curb for collection on Thursday evening and/or upon check out (it is marked on the right hand side exiting the property).
- No excessive noise after 9pm or before 7am. Local Council laws apply to the management of noise. The owners may involve a third party i.e. police, at any time in which they feel local laws are being breached.
- No disturbing adjacent properties in any manner including noise, vehicle and pedestrian traffic.
NO DIRT OR QUAD BIKES are allowed on Edgewater Estate at anytime.
NO CAMPING on the premises.
LAKE FRONT RESERVE
All vehicles are to be parked on the roadside area of the premises, minor allowance for vehicles during set up and dismantling of day picnic area.
No parking is permitted on the lake’s edge. Use the Edgewater Estate private boat ramp to launch boats, jet-skis and then park back up at the front of the house on the grassed area.
Please note that there are external cameras throughout the property for your safety and security. The owner and agent may rely on these external cameras to determine if the lessee is or has breached any of the clauses in this agreement.
Pets are NOT allowed at any time on the premises unless with prior approval.
Notification of any breakages, loss, damages or maintenance must be reported to the owner or agent immediately, this includes any items of maintenance or cleanliness when you check in. Any costs associated with the above, caused by you or your invitees are required to be paid for on demand from the owners. Repairs will be done by qualified trades-people only. Do not remove from the house any furniture, utensils or other household items or move furniture about the premises.
The insurance policy for the premises does not cover personal belongings and therefore the owner or agent takes no responsibility for any loss or damage of personal belongings in or on the premises.
Additional cleaning charges will apply at the discretion of the owners or agent if the premises is not left reasonably clean and tidy. Examples of situations which will incur additional cleaning costs:-
- Kitchen: utensils & pantry – not left clean & tidy as you found it
- Rubbish: not placed in bins at roadside
- Oven & Microwave ovens: not left clean
- Fridges: left-overs not cleaned and wiped clean
- BBQ: not cleaned after use
- Pool: water level too low or excessive debris/dirt.
NO SMOKING is allowed inside any of the buildings – a cleaning and airing fee of $200 will be charged if there is smoking inside the buildings. All cigarette butts must be disposed of in a safe manner to reduce the likelihood of fires and must not be thrown on the lawn or in the gardens.
Edgewater Estate sewage works are environmentally friendly and no chemicals or foreign items are to be placed down the toilets.
Children are to be supervised at all times when using the spas/baths and pool
- All food in the refrigerators are to be removed and the shelves wiped clean;
- Please do not make any beds that have been slept in;
- Rubbish is to be placed in the bins provided;
- All lights, fans and air-conditioners are to be switched off;
- All windows are to be closed, doors locked and the keys replaced.
- Pool to have good water level and be free from excessive dirt, pool cover on.
NO ACCESS AREA
The 3 Door Garages on the ground level are strictly off limits and are not included in the Holiday Lease, this area is under surveillance and an alarm is fitted. If this area is alarmed the lessee will incur a security callout fee of $500.
There is no undercover parking at the premises for boats or vehicles. It is recommended the lessee bring a cover for your boat in case of rain. No driving beside the home (pizza oven side) and no parking up near the fire pit/BBQ thanks.
Please take care and treat the pool as you would your own, this includes topping up the water level to save the pump from damage, put the cover on when not in use or clean/scoop out excessive dirt and debris. *Pool is closed in winter months*